Leisure Time Spa Down - 2Lbs
- Always maintain the pH of your spa water between 7.2-7.8. A high pH (above 7.8) can cause scaling and/or cloudy or colored water.
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine and biguanide
- For more than 25 years, Leisure Time has been the premier name in spa water care
- Adjusts water pH and alkalinity downwards
- Fast-dissolving granular product
Leisure Time Spa Down is a granular product that lowers water pH and alkalinity. It is important to maintain the water's pH between 7.2-7.8. High pH (above 7.8) can cause scaling, ineffective sanitizers and/or cloudy or colored water. Compatible With: chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers. Applications: As Needed: 1) Make sure all equipment is OFF. 2) Add 1/4-ounce (1-1/2 tsp.) to the spa water. 3) Turn on circulation system for 30 minutes. 4) Retest water. If pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps 1-3. Tips: For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.